Thursday, February 28, 2008

Peaceful Places.

Our home is a constant work in progress. We just moved things around again for the 100th time. Sam got a good work out. Here are a few shots of my favorite spots.




My kitchen project. I bought the main wood piece at Michaels and painted it taupe and antiqued the edges. Every kitchen needs a chalk board. The verse is Ps 28:7 "The Lord is my Strength and my Shield." We've needed a little extra strength here this week as we all fought off the flu. The iron hook hangings are from Anthropologie. It is hard to see but the glasses in the center box are filled with coffee and each of the cups have a letter on them- S (for Sam). A (Anjuli). M (Manoah)- spelling SAM. Fun huh? I just realized that the other week and had to capitalize on it.



Beautiful Flowers.



I struggled trying to fill up this shelf. I searched the house and found a mixture of blue objects. My goal is to fill the blue goblet with shells Manoah and i find the next time we go to the beach.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the kitchen collage. the cups are perfect and the shelf is so cute. you have such a great home.

Mackenzie said...

LOVE your kitchen project...wish we could hang out and get inspired together. but for now, blogging will have to do.

miss you. talk soon?